This bundle includes 15 of my favorite novel units that are typically used in elementary school. In special education, we often stretch resources into older grades, and novels are a perfect way to do that.
These novel units contain extension like activities, not comprehension based activities. That way even if you have students who struggle with paying attention, receptive language, or just sitting still long enough to listen, they can still complete these activities.
If you have never tried reading a novel out loud before, I encourage you to try it!! With these novel units, you students will be engaged and will enjoy the process of listening to a novel their peers are probably also reading.
This Bundle is 20% off, and includes:
- Because of Winn Dixie
- Best Christmas Pageant Ever
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Charlotte’s Web
- Marry Poppins
- Mr. Popper’s Penguins
- Stuart Little
- Tale of Despereaux
- The Lemonade War
- The Mouse and the Motorcycle
- Wizard of Oz
- Tales of a 4th Grade Nothing
Still not sure? Check out some of my blog posts about how this was one of the most successful things I did in my classroom.
- Reading Novels to a low incidence class (click HERE)
- Not your average novel unit (click HERE)
- Why I don’t write adapted novels (click HERE)