I took my Spring unit and created a digital resource you can share for an at-home learning experience for your students. I added some more components so there are 10 days of lessons that covers the basics about the season of Spring as well as some various activities that have a Spring theme.
Each day students will watch a video that is a voice recorded powerpoint from the unit on ocean life and do a related activity. NOTE: students will need a way to print out the activity at home. They do NOT complete it in google. There is also an optional YouTube video embedded that they can watch at the end of each lesson.
Teachers can assign either one lesson per day through google classroom or send the student all 10 days at once.
- Day 1: Circle map on Spring
- Day 2: Sorting characteristics of seasons
- Day 3: Color the months by season
- Day 4: Rainy day writing prompt
- Day 5: Spring addition problems
- Day 6: Spring subtraction problems
- Day 7: Spring patterns
- Day 8: Family Spring activity
- Day 9: Spring Sudoku puzzle
- Day 10: Quiz