I took my unit on the Revolutionary War and created a digital resource you can share for an at-home learning experience for your students. I added some more components, and simplified some so there are 10 days of lessons that covers the basics about the Revolutionary War.
Each day students will watch a video that is a voice recorded powerpoint from the unit on the Revolutionary War and do a related activity. There are 2 versions of the power point, a regular one and a simplified version. Students are also encourage to review the vocabulary cards each day and choose an activity from the list to complete.
This unit contains activities that can be printed out and done on paper OR can be complete digitally using google classroom or google slides. Each digital worksheet comes in 2 versions: the original and one that is differentiated.
Teachers can assign either one lesson per day through google classroom or send the student all 10 days at once.
- Day 1: Circle map on the war
- Day 2: Sorting people vs battles
- Day 3: Sorting people in and not in the war
- Day 4: Timeline cut and paste
- Day 5: Sorting events: before, during, after
- Day 6: Vocabulary cards cut and paste
- Day 7: Vocabulary cards cut and paste
- Day 8: Sudoku puzzle
- Day 9: Close worksheets (review)
- Day 10: Assessment