I took my Ocean Life unit and created a digital resource you can share for an at-home learning experience for your students. There are 10 days of lessons that covers the basics of ocean life including various animals and plants that live in the ocean.
Each day students will watch a video that is a voice recorded powerpoint from the unit on ocean life and do a related activity.
This unit contains activities that can be printed out and done on paper OR can be complete digitally using google classroom or google slides. Each digital worksheet comes in 2 versions: the original and one that is differentiated.
Teachers can assign either one lesson per day through google classroom or send the student all 10 days at once.
- Day 1: Circle map on ocean life
- Day 2: Sorting ocean animals
- Day 3: Sorting ocean plants
- Day 4: Sorting animals vs plants in ocean
- Day 5: Sequence ocean animals by size
- Day 6: Color oceans on a map
- Day 7: Jellyfish writing prompt
- Day 8: Sudoku puzzle
- Day 9: Close worksheet
- Day 10: Assessment