I took my unit on Hygiene and created a digital resource you can share for an at-home learning experience for your students. I added some more components, and simplified some so there are 10 days of lessons that covers the important facts about good hygiene.
Each day students will watch a video that is a voice recorded powerpoint from the unit on hygiene and do a related activity.
This unit contains activities that can be printed out and done on paper OR can be complete digitally using google classroom or google slides. Each digital worksheet comes in 2 versions: the original and one that is differentiated.
There are 8 hands-on hygiene activities included in this units as well. There is also an optional YouTube video embedded that they can watch at the end of each lesson. Finally, it includes a social story video on the importance of using a tissue rather than picking your nose that students will watch on Day 8.
Teachers can assign either one lesson per day through google classroom or send the student all 10 days at once.
- Day 1: Circle map on good hygiene
- Day 2: Sorting good vs bad habits
- Day 3: Matching hygiene product to body part
- Day 4: Sequence how germs spread
- Day 5: Sequence how germs spread
- Day 6: Sorting how to stay healthy vs sick
- Day 7: Sequence hand washing
- Day 8: Better get a tissue coloring book
- Day 9: Close worksheet
- Day 10: Assessment