I took my unit on Healthy Choices and created a digital resource you can share for an at-home learning experience for your students. I added some more components, and modified some so there are 10 days of lessons that covers the important facts about staying healthy and making good choices. It is geared for students that are in middle and high school.
Each day students will watch a video that is a voice recorded powerpoint from the unit on Weight or Using a Scale and do a related activity.
This unit contains activities that can be printed out and done on paper OR can be complete digitally using google classroom or google slides. Each digital worksheet comes in 2 versions: the original and one that is differentiated.
Teachers can assign either one lesson per day through google classroom or send the student all 10 days at once.
- Day 1: Circle map on healthy snacks
- Day 2: Circle map on healthy drinks
- Day 3: Circle map on healthy foods
- Day 4: Sorting snacks
- Day 5: Sorting drinks
- Day 6: Sorting activities
- Day 7: Making healthy choices
- Day 8: Making healthy choices
- Day 9: Strong bones and sorting dairy items
- Day 10: Quiz