I took my unit on Parallel and Perpendicular Lines and created a digital resource you can share for an at-home learning experience for your students. I added some more components, and modified some so there are 15 days of lessons that covers the important facts about parallel and perpendicular lines.
Each day students will watch a video that is a voice recorded powerpoint from the unit on Parallel and Perpendicular Lines and do a related activity. NOTE: students will need a way to print out the activity at home. They do NOT complete it in google. There is also an optional YouTube video embedded most days that they can watch at the end of each lesson.
Teachers can assign either one lesson per day through google classroom or send the student all 15 days at once.
- Day 1: Circle map on parallel lines
- Day 2: Circle map on perpendicular lines
- Day 3: Sorting types of lines
- Day 4: Identifying lines
- Day 5: Identifying lines
- Day 6: Drawing parallel lines
- Day 7: Drawing perpendicular lines
- Day 8: Bisecting lines
- Day 9: Bisecting lines
- Day 10: Identify (not calculate) slope
- Day 11: Identify (not calculate) slope
- Day 12: Sudoku puzzle
- Day 13: Close worksheet on parallel lines (review)
- Day 14: Close worksheet on perpendicular lines (review)
- Day 15: Assessment