I took my Constitution unit and created a digital resource you can share for an at-home learning experience for your students. I added some more components so there are 10 days of lessons that covers the basics about the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
Each day students will watch a video that is a voice recorded powerpoint from the unit on the Constitution and do a related activity.
This unit contains activities that can be printed out and done on paper OR can be complete digitally using google classroom or google slides. Each digital worksheet comes in 2 versions: the original and one that is differentiated.
Teachers can assign either one lesson per day through google classroom or send the student all 10 days at once.
- Day 1: Circle map on the Constitution
- Day 2: Timeline cut and paste
- Day 3: 1st Amendment collage
- Day 4: 14th Amendment collage
- Day 5: 15th Amendment collage
- Day 6: Circle map on Bill of Rights
- Day 7: Writing prompt
- Day 8: Sudoku puzzle
- Day 9: Close worksheets (review)
- Day 10: Assessment