I took my Branches of Government unit and created a digital resource you can share for an at-home learning experience for your students. There are 10 days of lessons that covers the three branches of government, their duties and who makes up each branch. It also includes a social story on being a good citizen and 3 days of related activities. This is the introductory level, best for elementary and middle school.
UPDATED for the 2020 election.
Each day students will watch a video that is a voice recorded powerpoint from the unit and do a related activity.
This unit contains activities that can be printed out and done on paper OR can be complete digitally using google classroom or google slides. Each digital worksheet comes in 2 versions: the original and one that is differentiated.
Teachers can assign either one lesson per day through google classroom or send the student all 10 days at once.
- Day 1: Collage of Legislative branch
- Day 2: Collage of Executive branch
- Day 3: Collage of Judicial branch
- Day 4: Sorting pics from each branch
- Day 5: Coloring booklet
- Day 6: Good Citizen social story and circle map
- Day 7: Good Citizen social story and booklet
- Day 8: Good Citizen social story and power card
- Day 9: Review for assessment
- Day 10: Assessment
- 10 day lesson plan